28. oktober 2012

DT Dream Valley - Glitter and bling

My lovlies, hope you have had a superb weekend...
I have for sure, my mom and aunt brought their scrapping goodies over and we have been creating since early saturday morning. Sooooo fun and inspiring..... I actually got a blister in my mouth because of all the talking....LOL!! We made christmas cards mostly.

It's sunday evening and I'm here to invite you all to join Dream Valley Challenges and our


challenge. This time the DT girls has made so different inspiration for you. 
You are all so talented girls! ♥
The card I have made is for my moms birthday. She loves blue :)
The dies behind the image is from Joy craft and was given to me as a sample from Kreative Scrapping by their DT Jill. It's soooo gorgeous!


This sweety from Saturated Canary is colored with distress markers ♥


All her tulle skirts is covered with star dust stickles


Thank you for your lovely comments ♥
Hugs from

4 kommentarer:

  1. Wow this is awesome, your colouring is absolutely stunning
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    SvarSlett
  2. Oh this is just gorgeous. Beautiful colouring x

    SvarSlett
  3. Nydelig kort!
    Utrolig lekkert fargelagt, flott pyntet, og jeg elsker charmen, diesen og blonden. :)

    Klem, Anne.

    SvarSlett
  4. Phenomenal coloring and showcasing of this beautiful SC image!!!!!

    SvarSlett

Takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...